Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Sewer Service Licenced Contractors

What type of contractor should I call about having the sewer service installed on my side of the property line?

Many licensed contractors who advertise sewer services will be qualified to install the sewer service needed to connect your home to the new sewer system and would be required to obtain a sewer permit from the municipality. There have been some changes to our Sewer and Water licence. There are now two types of licences; Class A Licence for Main Trunk Sewer Line Connection or Class B Licence for Lateral Sewer Line Connections. Currently the following contractors are registered with the Municipality:


Class A Licenses:

Buus Construction 204-482-5031                                                         
Taillieu Construction 204-895-1221
 Maple Leaf Construction Ltd.  204-783-7091
 Class B License: 
Cambrian Excavators Ltd. 204-233-8033                                                                         
Frick Construction Ltd.  204-668-5161
Double A Construction Ltd. 204-256-9404
Cox Construction Ltd.  204-224-2092
Buus Construction
Taillieu Construction
Winnipeg Enviro. Remediations Inc. 204-339-5193
Rocky Road Recycling
Tri-Core Projects Ltd. 204-942-1516 
Accurate HD Ltd. 1-855-374-5548 
Al-San Underground Ltd. 204-694-4506
Diamond Construction & Gravel LTD. 204-326-3456

The municipality makes no other representation or warranty with respect to contractors that are licensed, and is not responsible for the contractor's work/services and/or conduct and/or omissions. Any contract you enter into with a contractor for such services is a private matter between you and the contractor.

Again, you can employ a contractor not currently listed, provided the contractor obtains a licence from the Municipality prior to commencing work.  Please note, this list is subject to change. For the most up to date information, please visit the RM website or contact the municipal office by phone.


*Subject to change


Are you a contractor looking to obtain a sewer and water license to complete connections within the RM of West St. Paul?  The Application for a Sewer and Water Contractor’s licence can be found here