Sunova Centre Outdoor Rink & Pleasure Rink NOW OPEN!
ATTENTION: Sunova Centre Building is ONLY open for SKATERS to enter during these times
Mondays – 4:30-9pm
Tuesdays – 4:30-9pm
Wednesdays – 4:30-9pm
Thursdays – 4:30-9pm
Fridays – closed
Saturdays – 10am-4pm
Sundays – 10am-4pm
Please enter the Sunova Centre through the FRONT DOORS of the Facility
Please be advised that a Facility Staff Member will be in the Lobby checking proof of vaccination for all those that enter the Sunova Centre during the times the facility is accessible to rink users. Be prepared to show proof of vaccination & identification.
Anyone between the age of 12-17 years must have proof they are fully immunized, have had one (1) dose of pfizer or moderna vaccine or show proof of a negative rapid COVID-19 test result within the previous 72 hours that is confirmed by a pharmacist. Anyone over the age of 18 years must have proof they are fully immunized.
Ensure you bring a document that is considered a valid proof of immunization in Manitoba, such as your:
- Manitoba Immunization Card or QR Code
- National Defense Canada COVID-19 Vaccine Record / Card
- Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) Travel Vaccination Record
- An official document issued by a Canadian province or territory containing information of a person’s COVID-19 vaccination history
- More info can be found HERE
Acceptable government issued ID includes provincial driver’s licenses, provincial health cards, passports, status cards, permanent resident cards, citizenship cards, social insurance cards and birth certificates. Students may also use school-issued student ID cards.
Masks are required to be worn indoors
ATTENTION: Users must follow Public Health Orders issued by the Government of Manitoba at all times
Additional information is below and can be found at https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/
When using the outdoor rink, it’s important to follow these guidelines so everyone can enjoy a safe and fun skate:
- It’s YOUR responsibility to comply with Provincial Public Health Orders
- Maintain a separation of two metres between others
- Adhere to current maximum group sizes
- Limit your time on the ice if people are waiting
- Be respectful of others – rink is to be used for pleasure skating
- Do not litter – use garbage and recycling bins provided
- Adult supervision is required for anyone under 12yrs
- If you or a family member are feeling ill, DO NOT enter the premises
Hockey Winnipeg Rule Book – Pg. 60: No outdoor game or practice is permitted when the temperature is colder than -25C or the windchill exceeds -28C based on Environment Canada temperature, 2 hours before up to and including ice time.
All individuals utilizing the outdoor rink and pleasure rink do so at their OWN RISK
For your safety the RM of West St. Paul STRONGLY RECOMMENDS the use of CSA Approved Hockey Helmets for ALL ages
ALL VEHICLES are to be parked in the Main Parking Lot for the safety of skaters
DO NOT PARK ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE BUILDING
AREA IS UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE – PLEASE RESPECT THE FACILITY AND THOSE USING IT
The RM of West St. Paul reserves the right to CLOSE the outdoor rink at any time
Please have FUN & be SAFE!